Monday 5 November 2012

From Paris with love



































One of the most beautiful cities in the world. Barges on Seine, adorable architecture,  Eiffel Tower, streets and alleys, hundreds of restaurants and cafés make Paris a place to remember and the one you want to come back once you've set your foot there.




Notre Dame de Paris



  Grand Palais

Musée du Louvre

Arc de Triomph

 Père-Lachais Cementary

Basilique du Sacré-Cœur 

Gardens of Versailles

My  favourite way of moving around the city

The grave of Frederick Chopin



 The french Statue of Liberty








9 comments:

  1. kocham paryża !!
    kupujemy sobie mieszkanie nad sekwaną? koniecznie z balkonem/tarasem! i przystojnymi sąsiadami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zazdroszczę! piękne zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have very nice pictures, I love Paris!!

    Charlotte, please check out my blog and follow if you like... I'll follow you too! :)

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ach. i just stare for a while and went back in my mind to my time spent in paris...this city got my heart..i hope that i will come back one day... B.

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing paris!

    I really like ur blog dear! Want to follow each other? let me know ! :)


    MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M EXPERIENCE

    SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shots, i'll be leaving for paris next week :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous pics!!!! really love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I love Paris!


    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete